2 Minutes of Change – Interview with Mirella Precek
Who is Mirella Precek? And what really doesn't matter to her? We met the successful YouTuber for the shortest interview in the world and talked to her about change, courage and superpowers.
Name : Mirella Precek
Real age: 25
Felt age : 17 times, 55 times
Bucket list destination: Hawaii
Favorite band: Justin Timberlake 4-ever
Zodiac sign: Cancer
1. What do you "relatively don't care about" the most?
Actually, a lot is really important to me. With my fellow human beings, for example, the number of likes and followers is relatively irrelevant to me.
2. What does "change" mean to you?
The opportunity to get one step closer to your ideal.
3. Is it true that everything used to be better?
No. In the past, there just weren't that many opportunities to trumpet your frustration out into the world on various channels, and the world just wasn't that "small" yet. Nowadays you can see what's happening on the other side of the world in real time. This can be very overwhelming at times.
4. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
The naturalness of exploiting animals.
5. What scares you?
Anything I'm not good at.
6. Which celebrity would you most like to have dinner with? And why?
Anke Engelke. I think I could learn a lot from her and it would be a nice evening.
7. What is your greatest weakness?
My social media addiction and the lack of self-discipline that comes with it. And impatience.
8. What super power would you like to have?
I would like to speak all the languages in the world?
9. What does water mean to you?
When I think about it, I have to get myself a glass of water because I get so thirsty. Moment.
10. Which headline would you like to read in the future?
Ban on factory farming.
11. Which habit would you like to change?
Reaching for your smartphone when you get bored.
12. Princess or Robber's Daughter?
13. If the world ends today, how would you like to spend the rest of your time?
With my loved ones and my favorite food.
14. Haul or Let's Play?
15. Your social media plan B?
Author, stand up comedian, musician or housewife.