Who is Madeleine Daria Alizadeh? We met the sustainable blogger for the shortest interview in the world and talked to her about change, courage and train journeys.
Name: Madeleine Alizadeh
Real age : 29
Estimated age : 29
Bucket list destination: Balkans, New Zealand
Favorite band: Slenderbodies
Zodiac sign: Cancer, Ascendant: Scorpio, Moon sign: Libra, Chinese Zodiac sign : Snake... have I already mentioned that zodiac signs are important to me
1. Is it true that everything used to be better?
No, I do not think so. I think the brain is playing tricks on us here, we tend to remember the positive. Crime has gone down, we have fewer wars than before, women can vote almost everywhere, we have a high level of access to education, but there are still many areas that we need to work on.
2 . If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I would instill empathy in everyone.
3. Who do you admire?
People who achieve great things, albeit on a small scale. For example social workers and people in care professions, but also activists.
4. Which tip changed your life?
Someone once gave me a very good tip, it may sound banal, but it was very important for me and my work: "You have to stop believing that you can still influence things that you say or create as soon as they are public are space". I often struggled with my statements being twisted or interpreted differently, and this realization helped me to let things go and focus on the way forward rather than the past.
5. Which decision in your life would you reverse in hindsight?
Absolutely none. Because with every decision, even the supposedly wrong one, you grow and learn.
6. What superpower would you like to have?
7. If you could learn the absolute truth about one thing, what would you ask?
Nothing, I don't believe in absolute truth.
8. What does water mean to you?
9. Which headline would you like to read in the future?
I would generally appreciate more good news.
10. The ultimate must-have for every train driver?
A good book, headphones and a reusable bottle.
11. Caffeine or Theine?
12. If the world ends today, how would you like to spend the rest of your time?
I probably wouldn't finish answering this interview.
13. What was the bravest thing you did in your life?
Becoming self-employed in my early 20s with a job that officially didn’t exist in this form.
14. Your social media plan B?
A sanctuary for animals.
15. What personal question would you like to ask us?
In your opinion, what needs to change in the cosmetics industry?